Monday, July 10, 2006

Trip to the Circus






Makenzie and Carons went to the Ringling Brothers/Barnum and Baily Circus last Friday with other kids from Phoenix Children's Hospital. Kenzie got to get a clown face, learn clown tricks, play games, meet the mayor of Phoenix, and she got a gift bag from the circus. Kenzie and mom actually got to go out on the floor during the show and sit on the circus train. Carson was fascinated by the elephants, zebra/donkeys, and all the other animals. All of us managed to get front row seats. Kenzie and dad had tickets for the front row and it just happened that the two seats next to us were empy. Everyone had a blast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cool. Lets play soon. I miss you. Love, Payton Massahos

Deanna Payne said...

Wow! Makenzie, you are one lucky girl to get a trip to the circus like that. I would love to have gone. I hope you are feeling better lately. Love you!
Deanna & family

Anonymous said...

Makenzie~
It was great to see you Tuesday night and to hear about the circus first hand from you. The best part for me was seeing your face light up as you talked about it! I've been to the circus before but I've never got to dress up as a clown or be in the act - that is so NEAT! I hope you liked the gray ribbon I gave you to stick on your refrigerator and that you remember what it means -- I am thinking of you and praying for your speedy recovery. I will stop by and see you again soon!
Love ~ Kelli

Anonymous said...

Hey Makenzie ~ Sounds like you had fun at the circus! I have gone to the circus before and I had fun so I know you must have had a BLAST!!! You are so lucky to have gotten to be in the show and dress up like a clown (I've always wanted to do that - even though I am a clown at home). I hope you have a great week and stay strong.

Kelli's son ~ Tyler