Makenzie had her latest MRI this last Monday, April 9. Good news... there has still been no growth in the tumor. We would love to see it shrinking but no growth is still good news. So she will continue on her current chemotherapy once a week until mid-summer when she will have another MRI. Keep praying for her. Here is a message from Makenzie:
HI everybody, What's up? Isin't it just great to hear that there is no growth in the tumor? Is every body having a good year so far. Is anyone going on vacashion this year?If you are i would like to heear all about it. I have had a great year so far. I am thinking about going to a camp . It is called camp rainbow . It is once a year . The camp is for a week. I want to go but i don't because i will miss my mom. Ihave to go bye. p.s. Makenzie
3 comments:
That is GREAT news Makenzie. I bet if you went to camp and you got really sad for your mom she'd come and get you. You also might have so much fun, youwon't even miss her. Take care, Tammi Auayfuay
The MRI news is wonderful news. You did so well!!!
It was good to talk to you from Florida. WE are having a great time with Aunt Lorraine, Uncle Wayne and all their family.
I miss you Sooooooooooo much.
Love Grandma Betty
I just had to post that I saw you on channel 12 (I think) cutting hair for the locks of Love cut-a-thon! You look so great!! I looks really hard to cut threw all that thick hair!! Great job Kenzie! Your friend Danette Collins
Post a Comment