Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good MRI News

The MRI results were good... there has still been no tumor growth and her shunt is functioning just fine. She did have some sinus issues which probably are the reason for her headaches and balance issues. We will put her on some allergy medication and hopefully that will help her feel better. We feel blessed and grateful that she continues to do well. Please, continue to keep her in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mackenzie and Terri: Kenzie you look so great in your new glasses and your dress is beautiful. I am glad you had a great time at Camp Rainbow and that you are enjoying school. Work hard and get good grades. Hi Terri. I hope all is well and you are surviving the babysitting. We are all well and love you and think of you often. Call me sometime or send me an email My email is ibrogan56@yahoo.com My Chris comes home from Argentina on the 20 of Dec. I am excited. Hello to everyone and kisses to the kids.

Irene

Anonymous said...

Hey Makenzie, I am glad to hear that you are well. School is always fun and Savanna and Autumn are both loving it too. I hope you have a GREAT one, Take care that Auayfuay's