Friday, January 15, 2010

Dentist







We really thought we did a decent job at oral care. Found out the other day... maybe not. I wish that I got to go. I had too many daycare kids so Chris took both boys. Carson had to have a baby tooth pulled about a month ago. This appointment we had was to check out the rest of his mouth. I was thinking like 8 cavities but we were lucky and found only two. Brayden did good as well. That was his first time at the dentist. He couldn't get x-rays because the little cardboard thing was too big and made him gag. Chris said that they both were brave. Chris did say that the hygenist said that we are doing a good job...poor Carson might just have my poor teeth. The kids loved going to see Dr. Mishler... aka Ben - he's in our ward and just starting his own practice. He does good work and is great with kids.

1 comment:

Meredith Duley said...

Don't be too hard on yourself about the dental care. My mom made sure my sister and I took excellent care of our teeth and we still had multiple cavities every time we went to the dentist. As adults we've had almost half the teeth in our mouth break and we're both missing several teeth or have had them replaced entirely. We apparently have genetically poor enamel. Sometimes there's not much you can do. Hopefully your kids aren't that bad off.

We sure miss you guys!