
We thought we might be able to come home today but we found out we need to stay one more night. Makenzie is not happy about that but she is ok with it. She is staying with her daddy tonight. The boys are starting to have a hard time with mom, dad and Kenzie being gone. They are all troopers.
Makenzie has a PET scan in the morning at 11:30 so as long as everything looks good with her surgeon we will get to come home after that. I figure we will probablly make it home about dinner time. We got some of the pathology reports today and we will get the last one tomorrow. So far everything says slow growth which is what we want. That is the news we needed to hear. The neuro-oncologist said if he sees any signs of any faster growing cells we will start treatment right away. If there are no signs than he said we will wait a week or two. We appreciate all of the dinners, visits and prayers. We can not wait to get Makenzie home and back into her normal routine. Please continue to pray for our family. We love all of you and I hope I can get some pictures on this so you can see how great she is doing. Kenzie sends her love to everyone.
3 comments:
Terri,
You don't know me, but you know my mother in law, Betsy Harris. She wants to send her love and thoughts. We keep you in our thoughts and prayers daily.
Ashley Harris
I feel so horrible that I had no idea what was going on. I pray that all will go as needed and that she will get to come home soon. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Melissa Hochrine
Terri, Chris, and Makenzie...
We think about you daily. Devan prays that Makenzie's "bump" will go away every time she prays, personal prayers and family prayers. She asks about her all the time. We hope you were able to come home today (Tues.). You are always in our prayers.
The Slades
Post a Comment