Saturday, February 18, 2006

Let Makenzie know how much you love her!



Sign your name and a special message in the comments to leave Makenzie a note

51 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makenzie,
We love you! We know you will get your wish to come home soon so you can play with your princesses (and your little brothers). Your a loving and wonderful niece.

Love,
Uncle Paul and Aunt Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Makenzie,

You sweet girl! I hope they are taking good care of you at the hospital. I bet it helps to have your mom and dad with you. They love you so much! We ALL love you. Take care and know that I am praying for you.

Love,

Sister Saunders

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry you dont feel good. Trinda,Paris,and Vada ask about you every day. We see your brothers with your grandparents and miss seing you. We also talked to Cameo.You are special and we know you are so strong. We love you and your family. The Despains

Anonymous said...

Mackenzie-
We are so happy that the doctors are working hard to take care of you. We will miss seeing you on Sunday. Your smile and "hello" always makes us so happy. Cami still wants to play with you, so when you get home and are feeling better, we will set up a play date. How is the food in the hospital? We hope your mom and dad are treating you to some ice-cream. We love you! See you soon.
President and Sister Farley

Anonymous said...

We just wanted you to know that we are thinking about you and asking our Heavenly Father to watch over you and the doctors. We hope you are getting to do some of the fun activities that they have there for kids.
We hope you feel better and get to come home soon.
Love, The Yates

Anonymous said...

We wanted to let you know we are praying for you. We love you so much! You are such a smart and cute little girl. We cant wait to see you again at church. I heard you are getting the princess treatment. We love you so much!!
Love, The Rogers

pribyl said...

Hi Kenzie
I miss you. I am glad you are feeling better. I pray for you every night. I can't wait to see you again. I love you.
Aubrie

Anonymous said...

Hey Kenzie,
Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you. You are in our prayers and we love you very much. You have a wonderful Mom & Dad to take care of you.
Are you having so much fun with all your new toys?
Love you,
RJ, Alyssa,
Parker, Easton & Davis Muller

Anonymous said...

Dear Makenzie,
All of the children at Primary are sending a big Hello! and Feel Better! Jr. Primary drew some picure greetings for you today and we are anxious to bring them to you!
We will keep you in our prayers.

Lots of Love,
The Lake Pleasant Ward Primary

Anonymous said...

Hi Moore's:
Just wanted to say you have been in our prayers and we know what a strong faith your little family has. We love you, think of you often, and pray for a speedy recovery for Kenzie. Will be by to see you in March when I come up. My boys send their love and prayers. Tell Kenzie I love her and hope she is feeling better. Tell her I will be sending a package in the mail for her. Surprise, Kenzie.
Much Love, Aunt Irene and boys

Anonymous said...

Kenzie, I missed you in primary today. You always set such a great example for the other kids in our class.
Today we talked about the birth of our Savior. We had fun and drew pictures for you in Sharing Time.
Our class just isn't the same without you!!
Get Well soon. It will be good to see your smiling face in class again.
Our family will keep you in our prayers.
Love,Brother Oliver

Anonymous said...

We love you, Makenzie! Each one of us thinks you are so special. We missed your happy "hello", and your beautiful, friendly face. We are praying for you and your Mom and Dad. Love, The Frandsens

Anonymous said...

Hi Makenzie~
We are all thinking of you and your family. You are a beautiful, brave girl and we love you very, very much! Our prayers are with you all.
Uncle Steve, Aunt Mindy, Brent and Jessica

Anonymous said...

HI Kenzie,

we are so proud of you and think you are so lucky to have such a wonderful family that loves you so much and a great ward family that will be such a support. Be strong and know that Heavenly Father is watching over you!

We love you,
the davenports from Ohio

Anonymous said...

Makenzie,
We miss you so much. Carter misses going to school and playing with you and Tommy at recess. We pray for you and know Heavenly Father will help you. Brother Sanders misses seeing you and your brothers after church in the office with your dad. Get better soon and we love you.
The Sanders Family
Morgan, Utah

Anonymous said...

Makenzie,

We can't wait for you to get home!! Allison, Douglas & Kalie are so excited to come and visit you.
You are such a precious little girl, we are so proud of you. Get Well Soon!!
We love you!!
Steve, Ginger, Tiffany, Allison, Kalie & Douglas

Anonymous said...

Makenzie,

We hope you are feeling better and get to come home soon! We can't wait to hear you sweet voice singing at church, we love to listen to you!

Loves and Prayers,
The Dutchers

Anonymous said...

Dear Makenzie:

We were so sorry to hear about your having to go into the hospital and get such a serious operation. We are happy to hear that you are feeling a little better and want you to know that you and your sweet family are in our daily prayers. We miss seeing you at church, and can't wait to see you soon.

Brother and Sister Mariner

Anonymous said...

Dear Makenzie,
I was so glad to see the blog so that I could write you a note. Things are just not the same when you don't come to the library with your class. I didn't want you miss out on reading so I picked up a few things at the bookstore for you and will be sending them to Mrs. Cavender so that she can get them to you.
We all miss you very much and are keeping you and your family in our prayers.
Feel better soon.
Love,
Miss Hall

Anonymous said...

Hi Makenzie,
We were so sorry you needed to go to the hospital this week. We hope they have been treating you like the princess you are!! We are so proud of you and your family for being so brave and strong. You are such great examples to us all. We really hope you get to come home today or soon. Heavenly Father loves you so much & so do we. We hope we can come see you soon. Love your friends, Tom, Danette, Brittany, Erika & Jarom Collins.

Anonymous said...

Hi Makenzie,
I hope you are feeling better and coming home soon. You are so brave to be there in the hospital. You are such a sweetheart. I love having you in dance class and seeing you on Sundays. Cant wait to see you. Love you so much, Sis.Blair

Anonymous said...

Makenzie,

Get well soon! We miss you. Tommy misses playing with you and seeing you at school. You and your family are in our prayers. You are a very special girl. We love you.

Love,
Scott, Mary, Laura, Amy & Tommy Simon

Anonymous said...

Hey Makenzie,

I'am so excited to hear that you are doing great!! When you come back I have something for you from me and my family. we all love and miss you dearly...see you soon!!
Love,
Amanda Pritchard

Anonymous said...

HEY MAKENZIE,

I AM SO EXCITED TO HEAR HOW YOU ARE DOING...I HAVE MISSED YOUR SWEET SMILING FACE ON SUNDAY!! WHEN YOU COME BACK I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU FROM ME AND MY FAMILY. WE ALL LOVE YOU!!
LOVE,

AMANDA PRITCHARD

Anonymous said...

Makenzie
I love the picture of you. You do look like a princess.
I'm glad to hear you will be coming home soon. We all miss you and have you in our prayers.

Love, Sis. Nichols

Anonymous said...

Makenzie,
Lela and Cora were so happy to know that you are home. They hope they can see you soon. We miss your smiling face and are happy you are going to be home with your family again.

Mandy,David,Lela,Cora,&Anaya

Anonymous said...

We are so glad that you are back home!!!
You are so loved!! We can't wait to see you this afternoon!!
Love, Steve, Ginger, Tiffany, Allison, Kalie & Douglas

Anonymous said...

Hi Makenzie!
I'm so glad you're home! I really miss seeing you at school. I'll see you real soon :)
Miss Laura
Nurse Asst Zuni Hills

Anonymous said...

Hi Makenzie!!! I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you and how well you are handling all of this!!!! You are my hero! Love, Shanna (Bailee & Macey's Mom)

Anonymous said...

Makenzie: I am so excited you are home and get to see your brothers. I love your picture on the web page. You look very content next to Grandma Betty. I will see you on the 11 of March. I can't wait. I hope you have a great birthday.

Love, Aunt Irene

Anonymous said...

Hi Makenzie,

I am so happy that you are back home. Your picture is so beautiful. You look like a princess. Give kisses and hugs to dad and mom and grandma for me. See you soon.
Love, Linda Thompson

Anonymous said...

Makenzie,
I am so glad you are home. You are a big part of my life and such a special person and example to me. You will get through this with out a doubt. I just want you to know I will always be here for you guys with whatever is needed. I LOVE YOU!

love, Aunt Amber

Anonymous said...

Kenzie,
I was so glad to hear that you were home. I bet you are excited to get back home. I bet you were excited to see your little brothers too. I'm sure they missed you very much while you were gone. We are praying for you. Parker & Easton pray every night that your head will feel better soon and they are anxious to come visit you when you are feeling up to it.
We love you so much!
Love,
RJ, Alyssa,
Parker, Easton & Davis Muller

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie~
We are so excited that you are back home! We loved seeing the picture of you and your Grandma. Concentrate on getting better!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
All Our Love, Uncle Steve, Aunt Mindy, Brent & Jessica

Anonymous said...

Hi Makenzie & family. You are in our thoughts & prayers everyday. You are such a trooper! What a brave girl! We love you so much. God Bless & see you soon. Michelle, Joel & Madeline Ayers (neighbors)

Anonymous said...

Hello Makenzie

Just wanted you to know that you have been in our thoughts and prayers. We are glad to hear that you are home. We think of you often. All our love

Tony, Jennifer, Tyler, Blake, Jocelin, Ethan, Sienna and Joey

Anonymous said...

dear makenzie,are you ok.how are you feling?were the docters nice?are you doing good?we are coming to arizona in to weks. i cant wate to see you.
from maryn johnson

Anonymous said...

Makenzie,

You are just wonderful!

I want you to know that there are thousands of people praying for you and that prayer always works! Praying is like giving our time and life-force-energy toward a request to God for help for a loved one and sometimes for someone that we don't even know. It’s an exercise in faith that if I ask God will help. I am so grateful to everyone that offered a prayer for Makenzie and she is grateful as well.

It is my prayer that you continue to improve and get fully better!

Love,

Grandpa Roy

Deanna Payne said...

Hi Makenzie, We went on vacation right after I heard about you going into the hospital and couldn't wait to hear how things turned out. I am so happy to hear you are well and that you are being so strong. I sent a present home with Tammi from our Disneyland trip so you should get it soon. I wish we lived closer so we could come and see you and your family. Take care of your mom for me ok! I love you guys!
Deanna

Anonymous said...

McKenzie,

We don't know you, but we know your Grandpa and Grandma Moore. They have always talked about you and how special you are to them. They told us you were sick and asked us to remember you in our prayer. We have done and will continue to do that. We will keep in touch with them to follow how you are doing. Stay the happy little girl that you have always been and a VERRY HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY!

Carl & Jacque Hughes

Anonymous said...

Hi Mackenzie
We live in a place far away where the dolphins dash in and out of the waves. They smack the water and the the spray rises so high that the colors of the rainbow can be seen for just a moment. Imagine how beautiful that is. I am sure that they too would like to see you playing and having this much fun and you know what? You will because so MANY people love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Makenzie, My name is Vickie Swain and I am your grandmas's friend. My daughter is Holly and she and your mom were really good friends when they were little girls and they still are, only we don't live very close anymore. I have been talking to your grandma Betty about you and she has been telling me about you getting sick but about how brave you are and what a TROOPER you are. I am so sorry you are sick and that you are having to spend so much time in the hospital. But I sure hope that the doctors and nurses can get you feeling much better. This Sunday our family is going to fast and pray for you and your family and for the doctors who are helping you. We are also remmebering you and your family in all of our prayers. I loved your picture on my computer with your grandma. You are so beautiful and you look as sweet as your grandma tells me you are. I hope you get to go home real soon and can go back to school and do all the fun things that you are wanting to do. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have an awesome birhtday party when you get home. Our love and thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs and Kisses.
Vickie Swain

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenzie: I was sad to hear you are back in the hospital. You are such a brave little girl. Did you like your pictures of Patch? I hope you feel better soon and Have a Great 7th Birthday. We love you and will see you soon.
Love and kisses, Aunt Irene

Anonymous said...

Hi Mackenzie,

We just want to tell you how proud we are of you and what a special person you are. You are always so sweet and nice and such an example to everyone. Keep smiling and remember that we all love you very much. We are thinking about and praying with you and your family! Happy Birthday too!!
Love, The King Family

Anonymous said...

Makenzie, I wanted you to know that I am thinking about you today...and that I sure hope you have a very Happy Birthday. Here is my birthday song for you....

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, dear Makenzie, Happy Birthday to you.

I love you, Sister Cashin

Anonymous said...

Makenzie~

Happy Birthday! We love you! You are a very sweet, special, brave little princess. We can't wait to see you again.

Love
Scott, Mary, Laura, Amy and Tommy

Anonymous said...

Makenzie,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Looking forward to being at your Birthday Party tonight at 5PM...

You are special!!!

C: Love,

Grandpa ROy C: C: C: C: C:

Anonymous said...

Makenzie,

It was sooooooooooooo good seeing you yesterday. I couldn't believe it, you were watching Garfield "The Movie". Do you remember the dogs name in the movie??? How about the dog tha came to see you yesterday mornig, what was her name? I saw her in the from enterance of he hospital, as I was leaving.

Then you were also visited by "The Ga Ga Ga GRENCH"! You went to the school room at the hospital. I just couldn't believe how many things there are to do there. The teachers there are just great! They couldn't get over how good you could read! Keep up the good work Kenzie...

Grandpa Roy Loves you and I pray for you every day. Hope your doing good today.

Grandma Betty and Grandpa Roy say "We LOVE you Makenzie!".

Anonymous said...

dear Makenzie, how are you felling.are you ok.is carson ok to. if you want to call me my phone nomber is 2804348.so how are you agen.pleas right back when you are felling better.from, maryn johnson,

Anonymous said...

dear Mackenzie I'am so sorry you had to go back to the hospital.I miss you so much.I can't wait to see your smilling face again at church.you are such a sweet girl.when you come back to church I have somthing for you.me AND MY FAMILY KEEP YOU IN OUR PRAYRS.WE LOVE YOU.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I just want you to know that you are in a lot of people's prayers. I saw a post about you on the Scrapbook Message Board. You are an amazing little girl. I love your name. Stay strong and God Bless!
Barbara