Makenzie has been battling a low-grade brainstem tumor since February of 2006.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Pictures
Here are some pictures of Makenzie before surgery and after her first treatment. She did great and she has not had any nausea so far. She is such an amazing little girl.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kenzie, You look so beautiful in those pictures. You are such a strong girl. We Love You! The Mullers
WOW YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL Makenie! I think when you grow up you could be one of those Princess'. I love your Princess shirt and you have such a pretty smile. You keep up the great job you are doing with all the doctor and hospital visits and I will look foward to reading all about how you are doing. God Bless you sweetie!
Makenzie, I think it's time to remind Brother Jones about coming to clean your bathrooms! He said he was going to do it when you were home. You just give him a call and tell him when you're home! Love, Suzee Jones
Hey Makenzie, its Tiffany! How are you sweetie? How have you been feeling? You are such a strong beautiful sweet girl! when Im in school I think about you a lot in my classes! I miss you soo much all the time! I hope I can See you soon! I love you and wish you the best of luck! you are in my daily prayers and thougts! love you! xoxoxo hugs & kisses!
Hi Makenzie, Madeline & I were very happy to see you home & enjoying your mom's family. You are such a sweet & lovely girl. Carson sure liked Poncho kissing him. Even though he has terrible breath. We think about you & pray to the Lord every day. I know He hears your prayers & ours. Your mommy & daddy are very brave & so are you! Come play with us whenever you want. We love you, Michelle, Madeline, Joel & stinky breath Poncho. (Ayers)
9 comments:
Kenzie,
You look so beautiful in those pictures. You are such a strong girl. We Love You!
The Mullers
Makenzie, you are such a sweet girl! You look so ADORABLE in your princess shirt! WE LOVE YOU, the AUAYFUAYS!
WOW YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL Makenie! I think when you grow up you could be one of those Princess'. I love your Princess shirt and you have such a pretty smile. You keep up the great job you are doing with all the doctor and hospital visits and I will look foward to reading all about how you are doing. God Bless you sweetie!
Big Hugs from an Admirer,
Donna
What a trooper you are Makenzie! You are in our prayers! We love you! Shanna, Bailee, Macey & Cassidy :o)
Makenzie,
You are simply gorgeous!!
What a brave little girl you are!! We love you so much!!
Love, Steve, Ginger, Tiffany, Allison, Kalie, Douglas
Makenzie,
I think it's time to remind Brother Jones about coming to clean your bathrooms! He said he was going to do it when you were home. You just give him a call and tell him when you're home!
Love, Suzee Jones
Makenzie you certainly look like a princess. And a brave one at that!
We will be keeping you in our thoughts daily.
Hugs
Jodene, Madison (age 9) and Claudia (age 7)
Western Australia
Hey Makenzie, its Tiffany! How are you sweetie? How have you been feeling? You are such a strong beautiful sweet girl! when Im in school I think about you a lot in my classes! I miss you soo much all the time! I hope I can See you soon! I love you and wish you the best of luck! you are in my daily prayers and thougts! love you! xoxoxo hugs & kisses!
Hi Makenzie, Madeline & I were very happy to see you home & enjoying your mom's family. You are such a sweet & lovely girl. Carson sure liked Poncho kissing him. Even though he has terrible breath. We think about you & pray to the Lord every day. I know He hears your prayers & ours. Your mommy & daddy are very brave & so are you! Come play with us whenever you want. We love you, Michelle, Madeline, Joel & stinky breath Poncho. (Ayers)
Post a Comment