

Makenzie had her second treatment today. She did great as usual. She got to meet up with her old friend Sierra and play catch. PCH has healing dogs. They come and visit the kids in the hospital. Her counts all look good today. We would like to thank our friends in Australia for the warm wishes. Makenzie thought that was so cool that you are from another country. :) Thanks again for the help sanitizing the house and the meals. We really appreciate it. Here are a few pictures from today with Sierra.
7 comments:
Kenzie: I love your new haircut. It is so cute. I am glad you are doing well. The pictures with the dog are too cool. We hope you continue to feel good and all goes well. Hugs and kisses. Hello Chris, Terri, Carson and Brayden.
Love, Aunt Irene
Makenzie,
(From Grandpa Roy)
I sure miss you!
I am in Austin taking a machine training course from my company (Applied Materials) on the PVD Machine.
Your new hair cut looks great!
You look like a beautiful princess...
Amber does great hair!
Im thinking of an animal...
it's light tan, likes to run and chase things... Makes children happy and laugh... has a wet toung and nose...
Has four legs and a tail...
Guess what and who the animal is???
You guessed it!!!
SIERRA the DOG...
Here is a big hug/kiss/and a smile for you <> / () / (:
I can't wait to see you...
I will be back on Saturday May the 20th at about 8:30 AM.
You can e-mail me at roy.redmond@cox.net
Love you all,
Grandpa Roy
Makenzie,
You look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
Your hair is so stinkin' cute!!!
We hope to see you soon,
you will have to come to our
scrapbook store when we open!!
LOVE
Aunt Ginger :)
Hi kiddo-
I agree with everyone...the haircut is sooooo cute. Sierra is a beautiful dog. I bet you enjoy playing with her. I wonder if Grandpa's dog, Patch, could ever been trained to be a healing dog. Somehow I doubt it. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling good. You look great!!
We all love you very much. Please give your parents and brothers a hug from us. Aunt Mindy & Uncle Steve
Hi Makenzie,
We miss you at school. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Love,
Mrs. C.
Hi Makenzie... That is cool that you got to play with that BIG PRETTY DOG! I hope to come and see you this week! We love you, The Auayfuays
Cool! Love the doggie Makenzie!
Post a Comment