Thursday, September 07, 2006

On a lighter note





I took the boys over on Tuesday to a friends house to visit their puppies. (NO! I am not buying a puppy)! Since I deprive my children of having animals I thought they would like to go and visit. Carson has asked if we can bring home a puppy. He just asked me, as I am typing this, if he could have a puppy for his birthday next month. He said, "you can wrap him up so I can open him. It makes me feel bad because the kids really do want one. I feel like having a dog is like having another child. We had a blast and I really did want to take one home. They are so cute when they are little. Brayden was a little unsure but Carson held them like a baby. He LOVED the puppies. It is funny how they get attached to a certain one and that is all they want. He liked Jack. Here are a few pictures I took.

note to Grandma's and Grandpa's : SAY NO TO PUPPIES, SAY NO TO PUPPIES!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMIGOSH TERRI!!!! I can't believe what a little man Brayden is!!! Where does the time go??? Always praying for Makenzie over here!!! Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Kenzie, You will not remember me, but you mommy sure will. I used to hold you when you were just a little itty bitty baby. What a beautiful young lady you are growing to be. You are working hard to help others feel better and I am sure you did so with your great toy drive! You are a brave little girl and obviously very generous and loving. I wish that I had been as cool as you when I was your age. I am sure your whole family very proud of you too. Heavenly Father loves you very much and is so proud of your tremendous spirit. I am keeping you in my prayers and I know that you will do well. All my love, Eimile

Deanna Payne said...

Wow Terri. Brayden sure is getting big. I can't believe how different he looks from Carson. They are both so adorable. I love the close up of Carson smiling with the puppy. You keep getting better and better at your photo skills.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the mom, puppies are cute but harder than our sweet kiddos! Stand strong mom! Just want this sweet family to know that our hearts are in this with you. We pray for you daily and hope for nothing but the best. Miracles happen! Please know that the King family loves and thinks of you miss MaKenzie always!
Love to you! Love Jaydies mom!