Sunday, March 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Makenzie!



Makenzie turned 8 years old on Friday, March 2nd. She spend her 7th birthday in the hospital. This one was much better. She celebrated that night at Peter Piper Pizza with her family, Grandma and Grandpa Redmond, and Aunt Amber and Mike. She ate pizza and played games. She got a personal best 213 tickets and hit the 10,000 hole on Ski Ball several times. She had a fairy party on Saturday and invited a bunch of friends and Grandma Alice. They all played games, ate cupcakes and had a lot of fun. I think she wound up with $100 cash/gift cards to spend. Lucky! She is looking forward to getting baptized the end of March when her out-of-town family can be here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful!! The sunglasses are so cute and I loved hearing about everything. We will have to go shopping!!!

You are my beautiful grown up princess!!! You are amazing and make me smile always!!!

I love you bunches!!! Grandma Bety

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenzie: Happy Birthday!! I am so glad you had a great 8 birthday. You look like you had so much fun with your friends. Your sunglasses are awesome. I love the cake and candles with your beautiful face in the picture. You are so special and I look forward to coming for your baptism. You are such a great example with yourlove of life and the beautiful smile you always have. We love you lots and Chris (my son) who is on a mission in Argentina says the kids laugh at him because his Spanish is not too good. I told him he will learn. I bet you could teach him a thing or two. See you soon!!

Love and kisses, Aunt Irene

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Makenzie for having Savanna. She had alot of fun! GREAT picture with the candles. Love the Auayfuays!

Ginger Ditton said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Have fun shopping...get lots of good stuff!! I can't wait to see you Friday!!

Love Aunt Ginger :)

Deanna Payne said...

Happy Birthday Makenzie! I love those pictures. You look so beautiful!