Monday, March 26, 2007

Makenzie's Baptism




Makenzie was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints last Saturday, March 24, 2007. She had a lot of family and friends there to make the day extra special. She wore a pretty new white dress and got a brand new set of nice scriptures. Her baptism was followed by a lunch at Makenzie's house. She is soooo excited.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenzie
Your pictures are so beautiful. What a special baptism. I am so proud of you and look forward to every day to see you and talk to you. We have so much fun.

It was so much fun to get to see everyone and have lots of yummy food at your house after.

Always smile and continue to brighten each day with your sweet spirit. You are such a great example to us!!! We love you!!
Grandma Betty

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Makenzie! It was a BEAUTIFUL day! Tammi Auayfuay

Anonymous said...

Kenzie, Congratulations on your baptism. I know it was such a special day for you and your family and church. Your look so pretty in your little white dress. Hugs and Kisses and Angel wishes,
Angel Cathy

Anonymous said...

Hi MaKenzie;
You look like a beautiful angel in your pictures with your sweet smile and your beautiful white dress! I love reading about how you are doing and all the great things you have been doing, but getting baptized and getting to visit with Pres Monson are extra special. You are such a special girl to so many people and I can see why. You and your wonderful family are in my prayers always! I really love your sweet mom and your sweet grandma Betty, and I can see that you are pretty sweet yourself. I wish I were closer so that I could see you more, but I will always be checking your blog and praying for you.
Love,
Vickie Swain

Amie said...

Yay Makenzie! So glad you decided to get baptized...what an awesome day! I saw the great story on you on Channel 12. You're so sweet! I was fun meeting you at the Becky Higgins Crop. Best wishes--Amie

Jenny said...

Congratulations on being baptized Makenzie! You have had alot of "big steps" in your last year, but this one was the most important :)

You are a great example to lots of people in blogland with your faith.

Faith is like a little seed
if planted it will grow
( I don't want to scare you with my singing!)

I know you have planted lots of faith seeds by sharing with others!

Thank you for sharing your spirit with us!

Anonymous said...

I have been so busy lately I haven't checked out any blogs lately but just got to catch up on you and had to tell you how beautiful you looked in your white dress. I am so proud and excited that you were baptised. You are a great example to us all!! Congratulations!!
Danette Collins