Makenzie has been battling a low-grade brainstem tumor since February of 2006.
Friday, February 17, 2006
How is Makenzie Doing?
We are using this blog to post updates about how Makenzie is doing, and you can ask questions by using the comments. Thank you all for your support and love.
The Moore Family
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I saw Makenzie this Sunday evening and she was her old self... She had been up all day, walking the halls of the hospital, talking, joking, etc...
It was sure good to see her in such good spirits again.
Grandma Betty Makenzie had a great day!! She is keeping the nurses and doctors entertained singing and joking with them.
She told us today that her ward prayed for her in sacrament meeting, in primary, and in releif society.
I asked her if she thought all the prayers are helping. She said "OH YES"
Makenzie is a special spirit and we love her so much!! She continues to teach us and strengthen us as she prays to Heavenly Father and thanks him for her many blessings. What faith she has.
We thank everyone for all the love, prayers, and generosity to our family.
Terri, Your family is in our prayers please let us know what you need and don't worry about preschool, take care of your family. Love, Olivia and Brigham Montez
Terri and Mackenzie, You are so brave to go through all of this. I loved your testimony you gave on fast sunday, it was very special. We are praying for you and your family and hope you can come home very soon. Love, Connie Brown
Terri, My heart goes out to you and the tears pour down my face as I write these words. I want you to know that I am here for you as a friend to lean on, to listen to your fears, to pray with you, to hold your hand and I am also someone of knowledge who has been through this before as the patient of two brain surgeries & radiation -- When Erin Trimble called me on Saturday night and told me I prayed to Our Heavenly Father to have my tumor return and to take Mackenzie's from her, I would give anything to take this pain you are feeling away. I can't imagine having to see my child suffer -- Lord keep you strong.
I loved your e-mail. You are my little hero. I know you are feeling better. Keep smiling with your princess smile for Grandma Betty!!
You are so brave and strong. I love you. Thanks to everyone for your kindness and generosity. Our hearts are full and words cannot express the gratitude we feel.
7 comments:
I saw Makenzie this Sunday evening and she was her old self... She had been up all day, walking the halls of the hospital, talking, joking, etc...
It was sure good to see her in such good spirits again.
Grandpa Roy
Terri,
I miss you to pieces and wish so much that I was closer! We will keep you in our prayers and know that we love you and think about you all the time!
Karolyn and Drew Davenport
Grandma Betty
Makenzie had a great day!!
She is keeping the nurses and doctors
entertained singing and joking with
them.
She told us today that her ward prayed for her in sacrament meeting, in primary,
and in releif society.
I asked her if she thought all the prayers are helping. She said "OH YES"
Makenzie is a special spirit and we
love her so much!! She continues to teach us and strengthen us as she prays to Heavenly Father and thanks him for
her many blessings. What faith she has.
We thank everyone for all the love,
prayers, and generosity to our family.
Terri,
Your family is in our prayers please let us know what you need and don't worry about preschool, take care of your family.
Love,
Olivia and Brigham Montez
Terri and Mackenzie,
You are so brave to go through all of this. I loved your testimony you gave on fast sunday, it was very special. We are praying for you and your family and hope you can come home very soon.
Love,
Connie Brown
Terri,
My heart goes out to you and the tears pour down my face as I write these words. I want you to know that I am here for you as a friend to lean on, to listen to your fears, to pray with you, to hold your hand and I am also someone of knowledge who has been through this before as the patient of two brain surgeries & radiation -- When Erin Trimble called me on Saturday night and told me I prayed to Our Heavenly Father to have my tumor return and to take Mackenzie's from her, I would give anything to take this pain you are feeling away. I can't imagine having to see my child suffer -- Lord keep you strong.
All of You Come Home Soon & Well
Love ~ Kelli
Dear Kenzie
I loved your e-mail. You are my little
hero. I know you are feeling better.
Keep smiling with your princess smile
for Grandma Betty!!
You are so brave and strong. I love
you. Thanks to everyone for your
kindness and generosity. Our hearts are
full and words cannot express the gratitude we feel.
Post a Comment