You should see my living room!!!! WOW!!! We have had so many generous donations for Phoenix Children's Hospital. I love just looking at all of this stuff and thinking about what a difference this will make. It will make their stay a little more bearable. We have not taken the donations to the hospital yet. It is not too late to donate. If you would like to donate please remember it has to be new. I just found a list of items that are needed. Here is a link: https://www.phoenixchildrenshospital.com/support/specialwaystogive/wishlist.html
A big Thank You to Alex Peugnet for doing this wonderful project. Makenzie is so excited go with Alex to deliver the donations. Thanks to everyone who has donated. I will post pictures soon of everything we have received.
2 comments:
That is so AWESOME that you got so many donations. I hope Makenzies first week of school has been AWESOME! LOVE ya, Tammi
Hi Kenzie: It sounds like you collected a huge mountain of toys for Phoenix Childrens Hospital. That is so great. Others will appreciate your kindness. How was school? Do you like your teacher? I bet you had a great time. We love you and keep you in our prayers each day. You are very special. Love, Aunt Irene
Post a Comment