Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kenzie Speaks at a News Conference



Makenzie recently spoke at a news conference announcing the expansion of Phoenix Children's Hospital. She spoke along with a nurse who used to be a patient, a young man who is a former patient, Mayor Phil Gordon, Congressman Ed Pastor, and the CEO of the hospital. She did a great job and even made it on the evening news. By the year 2030 (I think) the hospital will nearly double in size.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! LOOK AT YOU, GIRL! Do I see a future anchor woman? I can't wait to see the clip of you, your mom said you did so great. I've got a backpack I need to bring over to your house from the angel walk - so I look forward to seeing you SOON.
Love ~ Kelli

Donna Talis said...

Dear McKenzie. Good for you! You look great up on stage! I'm so proud of you. You look wonderful.Keep up the good work!
Love,
Angel Donna

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenzie
I love your new room it looks great. i hope u are doing good. i am lokking f
orward to seeing u soon. I hope u had a had fun time with your speech iwould never do that. we all love u very much,always remember that.
Love,
Courtney

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenzie: Boy are you becoming the celebrity. Were you scared when you gave your speech. You are so awesome!! You look beautiful. I love the pictures at the pumpkin farm. Did you get to pick a big pumpkin?? Hope you are feeling great and enjoying school. I amy trying to Chris (my son) ready for a mission to Argentine. He will leave on Dec. 13 and Andrew (my other son) is getting married on Dec. 15. We are excited. We love you and think of you all of the time.

Love, Aunt Irene

Anonymous said...

How are you Makenzie? I have been praying for you. I hope you update your blog soon.