


Kenzie ended up w/ treatment on Friday. She has done great this time around. She has felt pretty good. She felt good enough to go to Youngs Farm in Prescott. All the kids had a great time. We met the Phelan's there. They just moved up there and it was great to see them. We took a picnic lunch and rode a few rides. The kids liked riding the horses. It was really crowded towards lunch time. I am really glad we got there early.
The kids had their primary program today and I am so proud they did so good and really CUTE. Both sets of grandparents came and then came over for lunch after church. The kids love their grandparents. Brayden is saying quite a few things. New words are: gotcha, dog sound, cow sound, Kenzie, bubba, dada, mama, money, breakfast, want more, up. I know there is more I just can not think of them.
Kenzie wanted to write: hi how is everyone doing i am doing fine i do not like treament but i am happy that it is going to zap the tomer it is nice to have such a big family and so much care. i get
mail so much just about every day but some days i dont get anything and brayden got a buzz cut. Look at the picture above: isn't he cute! Love Kenzie and family :)
1 comment:
Makenzie,
i just love the pictures of your pink bedroom. I think that every girl should have a pink bedroom. With such a beautiful mirror and pretty canopy, you must feel like a princess all of the time. You have such a beautiful smile. You are right, Brayden looks very cute with his buzz cut. I am keeping you in my prayers and know that you will do well because you are such a strong girl.
love, eimile pay
Post a Comment