
I can not believe we are right into December and on our way to Christmas. It has gone by so fast. Everyone has been asking for the updates. I have gotten really lazy and just have not had time. We are thrilled to say that Makenzie received her Make a Wish on November 13th. We had a great time. For those of you that do not know about her wish here goes. She asked to meet the Author of the chapter series Junie B. Jones, by Barbra Park. Barbra is dedicating her new book to Makenzie. It is called "Dumb Bunny" and will be out in February. For Makenzie's wish we were picked up in a limo and driven to Girly Girlz. There her and two of her great friends were given the royal treatment and became rock starz. We were then taken to the Phoenician for lunch with Barbra. It was nice to visit with her and get to know her a little bit. She gave Makenzie all of her books and signed them. She got lots of little presents and just had a great time. From there we went to the hospital and Kenzie was able to donate some signed copies of Junie B. books to the hospital. Makenzie really had a great day. Other than that we have just been doing one day at a time. Makenzie's treatments are going pretty well. Our kids can not wait until Santa visits. We hope everyone is doing well and enjoing the Christmas season. We are so greatful to everyone who has taken such good care of our family. We are greatful for your service. Here is a fun pictures from her make a wish at Girly Girlz.
6 comments:
Wow Kenzie,
What an amazing wish. I am sooo happy for you. I can't wait to tell my students. We love to read all of the Junie B Jones books. I'm glad to hear you are doing so well. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Angel Donna
So glad to hear that everything is going well. Makenzie you are such a diva! Stay well! Heather
jane (Bernadette's mom)
your wish was great. I love being able to visit the blog so I don't bug your Uncle Paul all the time with questions about you. Great to see how busy you stay. you have a beautiful smile. Keep it up kiddo.
Our prayers are with you and your family.
jane
Makenna,
Your The Awsome Queen of Rock!
ROCK ON MAKENNA,
Grandpa Roy
You look AMAZING MAKENZIE! My girls saw santa last weekend and almost forgot to ask him what they wanted. They were too busy posing for pics. LOVE YA! Tammi
You are looking great Makenzie. I looks like you are feeling better. Glad you got your wish. Amy and Makenna will be so jealous. They love Junie B. See you this weekend.
Post a Comment