Kenzie is home from the hospital following surgery and doing well. She will stay home from school for a day or two to rest up and then she will go back. She will get scans again in about a week just to make sure the new shunt is doing its job. She got a scan this morning and everything looks great right now.
Kenzie got a big surprise this morning. A nice lady who works for the construction company (Perini Builders I think) that built Chase Field, US Airways Arena and Jobing.com Arena visited Makenzie and gave her 4 tickets to the upcoming Miley Cyrus concert. She will get to watch the concert from their company suite. Needless to say, she was surprised and super excited. She is a big fan and has wanted to go to a concert for some time now.
4 comments:
So happy to hear Makenzie is doing good! That is so cool that she gets to go see Miley Cyrus!
Sorry, I forgot to put who the last post was from. It is Jody Pawlak!
Again, Makenzie you are amazing. I was so happy you got to come home today and everything went so well. When Dr. Moss came to see you after surgery you told him Thank You. He smiled really big and said "You made my day". You continue to be so positive and sweet and such an example to all. Enjoy sleeping in
Love ya
Grandma Betty
Hi Terri,
I haven't read this blog for a long time but I just had a feeling to read it tonight. I'm sorry to hear that Makenzie had to endure yet another surgery but SO happy that it all went well and she's back home! Send her my love. My prayers are always with your family. AWESOME about the tickets!!
Post a Comment