I just have to show you what a sweetheart my Carson is. I just LOVE that little boy. Such a tender heart. Always thinking of others. This morning was not the best of mornings. Kenzie was struggling. I was struggling with what to do. After things settled down Carson walks in and gives Makenzie this note. He told her how much he loved her and he was able to make it all better. Look at this note... It says: I Love you Kenzie and me. (I wish I could figure out how to put the picture where I want it) This just melts my heart. :) LOVE YOU CARSON...
1 comment:
Carson, I love your card to Makenzie. You are such a great example to all of us. I know you made Makenzie feel lots better with your sweet note and all your special prayers for her.
Love ya
Grandma Betty
Post a Comment