

We are surviving this week. Just a super busy week. Kenzie had a ppointments on Tuesday and were not home all day. We get home and there is a message about feeding the missionaries...WE FORGOT! Sorry to the missionaries. I also told a friend I would t
ake food in that night...FORGOT! Sorry!!! That seems to be the going theme these days.
ake food in that night...FORGOT! Sorry!!! That seems to be the going theme these days. My poor children...Questions asked as we leave for school...Are we going to be late? NO! Right on time. You have one minute to be in your class before the second bell rings. RUN! It is something I want to work on but there is a lot of room for improvement. :)
Makenzie and I were interviewed on KTAR tonight for the Radiothon for Phoenix Childrens Hospital. It was a lot of fun. It was pretty crazy in there. The interview was a little shorter than I would have hoped for. I had a lot more to say (imagine that). Here are a few pictures I pulled of the website. I hate putting a picture of me on there but Kenzie is in it and so is Gaydos from KTAR that did the interview. Kenzie did great as always. :)
4 comments:
You guys did great on the radio. The whole salon was listening. I'm amazed at how generous people are. I love you guys very much!
love ya
Amber
I am glad I didn't get in the picture. I was on the other side of Makenzie. She was trying to talk me into saying something. I was just there for support. I am so proud of you Kenzie. As always
Gaydos from KTAR heard about Grandmas Chocolate Chip Cookies.
If you ever need to have a boost, spend a few minutes with a very special little girl. You did great Kenzie. We are so proud of you!
Love ya
Grandma Betty
You both did great during the interview. I, however, was home listening, blubbering the entire time! Such strength you both have. Makenzie....did Miss Arizona give you a hug? When I called, I asked her to!! I hope she did.
Very fun!! You both look amazing and I can't believe how Kenzie is growing up so fast! Beautiful!!
Post a Comment