Saturday, March 11, 2006

I can't believe it is already Saturday and it is raining. We have not had rain in over 100 days. I think this is the coldest it has been all winter long. Makenzie is really doing great. She can't believe sh has to stay at home for another 2 weeks. It is hard to keep a kid home that feels so good. We have been tring to get the house clean all day. We have it somewhat presentable. If anyone wants to come over better do it in the next few hours because I don't know how long it will stay that way ;) Kenzie's Grandma Betty came over today with Aunt Irene (my aunt from out of town) and had a great time visiting. Kenzie's friend Jenna came over to play yesterday. They had a great time. She is upset she can not go to church tomorrow but says hi to everyone. Here is a messeage from her:

hi i am doing good my aunt irene came over today and she brot some graps and my grandma came to we had grat time to on the 29th of march were going to eat cake with cinderella were going to ride on a limo to America West Arena were going to watch pricesses on ice in front row seats with 30 other girls i love you, bye bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makenzie,

Good to hear that you had a GRAPE time(great time - haha)with aunt Irene and Grandma Betty!

I wish I was there. I'll bet that you will have the best time at the princess ball... Guess what???

Thats what! (got you on that one...)

I love you Kenzie,

Grandpa Roy :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:o :o :o :)

Anonymous said...

Makenzie you are so lucky to get to go to Disney On Ice. Savanna and I went a couple of years ago, to the princess one. It was so BEAUTIFUL we both cried. We're glad you are feeling better and hope we can come play next week. It is Spring Break so we will have some free time. Take care, we love you, the Auayfuay's.

Anonymous said...

Makenzie and family

I am glad that the news so far has been hopefully and on the positive side. THat is good news. THey can do so much now. We found that out with Joey. I want you all that we think of you daily and that you are in our prayers. Makenzie you are a sweet, strong little girl and Heavenly Father loves you very much. Stay close to him all the time. Stay strong and keep smiling.

Were thing of you

Tony, Jennifer Tyler,Blake, Jocelin, Ethan, Sienna and Joey