She got to come home this afternoon. She is excited to be back home with her brothers and be able to play in her own room. She's a little disappointed because the Dr. said no school or church or dance or anything for 2 weeks... but she is glad to be home.
Healthy visitors are welcome to stop by and see Makenzie. Just call us to make sure we're home. She'd love the company. Our initial meeting with the oncologist has been postponed until tomorrow.
3 comments:
Welcome Home Makenzie!!!
I hope you enjoy all the best that being home will bring. Your princesses have missed you (and your brothers!)...
Kenzie, guess What??? THATS WHAT!
Love You,
Grandpa Roy
Welcome home Makenzie. We are glad you are back. We love you, Tammi, Savanna, and Autumn Auayfuay
Makenzie: I am so glad you are home and hope you are enjoying playing with your brothers. We wish all good things for you and know what a trooper you are. I was glad to hear you had a great birthday party. See you in a few days.
Aunt Irene and boys
Post a Comment