Thursday, March 30, 2006

Princess on Ice


i had lots of fun last night they did my finger nails and did my hair and got lots of cool stuf and i rode in a limo and saw cindarela and bell and then saw princeess on ice and my friend came with me too.

Makenzie went to the Disney Princesses on Ice with the oncology department at Phoenix children. There were 30 girls. She had so much fun. The show was really good. Carson ended up being sick so he could not go. Kenzie has been doing really good. She is still getting headaches in the afternoon. She has been back at school this week. She has made it 1/2 days because of headaches. We are going to try to get her to stay all day next week. We still don't know what kind of treatment she will be receiving. We should be finding out shortly. This is Makenzie and Belle. They had a room set up so the girls could see Cinderella and Belle and eat cupcakes. This was such a great night for Makenzie (and me). We also saw her on channel 10 news. Someone else saw her on channel 3 I think.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mckenzie thank you SO much for including Kendra and I in on Disney on Ice. Kendra keeps talking about how nice you are! This was such a TREAT for us. Thanks again!
Peggy

Anonymous said...

What a LUCKY girl. It sounds like you had lots of FUN MAKENZIE! BELLE AND YOU LOOKS SO PRETTY TOGATHER! Tammi

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful princess with Princess Belle. I think you have the most beautiful princess smile and you keep smiling no matter what!! We love you so much and you make each day brighter with your special spirit. You are my hero!!
Grandma Betty

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great time. I am glad to hear that you are going to school. We want you to know that we think of you often. You are a special little girl.

Lots of love

Jennifer and family (out here in Pomerene)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenzie: You are as beautiful as Belle. I'll bet you were really excited to ride in the limo and hang with the Princesses. Are you enjoying school? I'll bet your friends were really glad to see you. You were on the news!! Awesome!! Take Care. Hope your headaches quit and you can stay in school all day. Hi to Mom, Dad, Carson and Brayden.

Love, Aunt Irene

Deanna Payne said...

You lucky Girl!!! I want a picture with Belle!