

Kenzie got her 3rd treatment today. All is still going well. Her blood counts still look good and she is having minimal side effects. She got a little constipated (that's a common side effect of Vincristine... one of her chemo drugs) and missed a few days of school during the past week, we know TMI. A little Glycolax solved that problem. She hasn't lost a hair yet. She prays every night that her hair won't fall out. She got to go fishing at Ventanna Lakes Monday night with her friend Tommy Simon. She caught 4 fish and had a great time.
8 comments:
hey Kenzie,
I'm glad you are doing so well. I love that when I call your house, you answer the phone and are so happy! That makes my day. You are soooo brave and we couldn't be more proud of you and how you are doing. I love you.
love, Aunt Amber
p.s. You look so cute with your new hair cut!
Makenzie,
We're happy that you're doing so well. Your new haircut is really cute! Sidney, Raleigh, and Tyler miss you and Carson and Braydon. They talk about you all the time. We can't wait to see you again.
Love,
Shelley, Scott, Raleigh, Tyler, Sidney
Oh Makenzie, look at that big fish! We hope it all goes well with the treatments. You are loved so much! Tha AUAYFUAYs!
Hi Kenzie,
You are quite the fishing lady! Those are big fish! We are so happy you are doing well. We continue to pray for you and your family. We love your beautiful smile - it really brightens our day. Love the Collins Family
Be brave Makenzie ~ you are doing so well. You are stronger than I ever I was!
If your hair falls out we will all still love you just the same! It is only hair & it grows back. Remember my picture and the hair I lost and look at me now, no one would ever know.
Keep your chin up and keep praying. I have another bracelet to add to the growing collection on your arm - "brain tumors matter". Four fish, did you leave any for Tommy? Just teasin'
Love ~ Kelli
Hi Makenzie,
That is a good looking fish you have there. I'm glad you are feeling well. You are in our prayers.
Love,
The Bernd Family
Cool Makenzie! I love to fish! Lucky girl! You caught 4????
Wow Makenzie! I have to show these fish to my girls. They will be so excited for you! I can't believe how well you are doing and how strong you are. We hope your tummy feels better soon. Love you! The Payne family
Post a Comment