Thursday, May 18, 2006

4th Treatment


Makenzie had her 4th treatment yesterday. She is such a trooper. She has not felt well the last week. Her tummy is upset all the time. They are adding medicine to see if that will help the nausea. She does not throw up but she still does not feel like doing anything. A BIG Thank you to Team Jaydie who visited us this week. They brought Makenzie a stuffed animal and a new blanket. She loves it. Thanks to Nanci Jarman who came and visited with Makenzie for her last treatment (#3). They played and read stories. Makenzie had a lot of fun. We love all of you. Please keep Makenzie in your prayers and ask that she will feel good and that her nausea will go away. We appreciate all of the help we have received. We have been blessed beyond measure. Here is a picture from yesterday having a snack and talking to Grandma Betty on the phone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makenzie, we hope you feel better real soon. I am sorry you have a stomache ache. LOVE YOU, the AUAYFUAYS!

Anonymous said...

Makenzie: Hope you are feeling better. It stinks to feel sick. I hope feel better and can play with your brothers. I think of you and your family often. Take Care. Love to everyone.
Aunt Irene

Donna Talis said...

Dear Makenzie,
I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you. I hope your tummy feels better real soon. I hope you are enjoying the little things I send to you. I just set up my own blog so that you can see my family too! I'll talk to you soon.
Love,
Angel Donna

Anonymous said...

Makenzie,
I'm sorry that you don't feel good. We hope that your tummy starts to feel better. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love The Johnsons
PS. Maryn says "Hi!"

Anonymous said...

HI Makenzie! We hope you are feeling better soon! Shanna, Bailee, Macey & Cassidy