Friday, May 26, 2006

Last Day of School


Today was the last day of school. Makenzie really wanted to go. I was really proud of her. It is the day after her treatment and she is doing ok. I will post a few more pictures of our week another day. This is Makenzie with our friend Paris. Thanks for all your help driving Makenzie to school. Paris takes such good care of her so I have no worries sending her to school. :) We are so excited about summer starting. We are going to enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makenzie, thank you so much for inviting us for pizza this week, we really enjioyed ourselves. The Auayfuays...

Anonymous said...

Kemzie I love your picture with your friend Paris. Thank you so very much to Paris and her family for taking such good care of you and making sure you get to your class ok. You are now officially out of 1st grade!!! Great Job!!!

We love you Kenzie and look forward to spending lots of time together this summer and making sure you have all the M&M and Oreo Blasts from Sonic you can eat!!!

Love and hugs and kisses to our special little Princess Makenzie!!!

Love Grandma Betty