Makenzie has been battling a low-grade brainstem tumor since February of 2006.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Finally these pictures will post. I have tried and tried. I do not know why today it is working , just happy it is. enjoy :) THANKS oliva, rachel and nanci
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HOley Schmoley!!! That is the CUTEST room EVER Makenzie!!! Lucky girl!!!
Wow, what a pretty room. I bet you never want to leave that room. I am so jealous. I better not even show Makenna and Amy cause they will want a room just like it. Glad to hear you are doing well. We miss you! Deanna & family
4 comments:
HOley Schmoley!!! That is the CUTEST room EVER Makenzie!!! Lucky girl!!!
Kenzie,
If that was a talking mirror it would asy "makenzie is the fairest of all!"
Love,
Grandpa Roy
(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:
Kenzie
I love your room!!! You are a beautiful princess!! Have fun in your cheerful
bright pink palace!!
hugs and kisses
grandma betty
Wow, what a pretty room. I bet you never want to leave that room. I am so jealous. I better not even show Makenna and Amy cause they will want a room just like it. Glad to hear you are doing well. We miss you!
Deanna & family
Post a Comment