Sunday, April 19, 2009

Field Day









First I think this is a record. I have posted more than twice in a month and now on to my third. I forgot how fun it is to keep this going. I have to brag a little on my Carson. He is such a sweetheart. He is so concerned this year with good choices and bad choices. He really wants to choose the right. I really hope he hangs onto that as long as possible. He is just getting too grown up. His first field day was on March 13th. He had so much fun.

Carson is playing soccer again. The last time he played he was in la la land playing with the grass other than playing. This year he has just taken off. He LOVES to play. I catch him practicing around the house all the time. Today at church I had to talk to him because he was walking down the isle during the sacratment practicing his kick. So funny. On Saturday he scored his first goal and then ended up scoring 2 goals. Way to go CARSON!!!! I am sad to say that I was so busy being excited that I forgot to grab a picture of him making a goal. Maybe next time :)

No comments: