I am a terrible blogger. Chris has done the last few updates. I am hoping that people still look at her blog because we need prayers. Everything has been so great for Kenzie. She has really felt well. School is great. Playing a lot. Started piano lessons. Just fun girl stuff.
On Sunday she started with a really bad headache and felt like she was going to throw up. This has continued all week. Monday she actually threw up twice. Lots of bad headaches. I am worried that it might be a shunt issue. Last scan it showed a cyst that had enlarged. I am worried that it could be getting bigger. She had an appointment today for a port flush and I talked to her nurse about it. She did not seem as concerned as me but said we would get her a scan sooner rather than later. I really can't stand waiting. I want a scan NOW! If the headaches continue tomorrow I might just take her to the ER and insist that she get an MRI. Please pray for her that her body will fight. Please pray for healing. Please pray that the headaches will stop. Please pray for new scans to come back with good results. We have been blessed beyond measure. We know our Father in Heaven answers our prayers. Miracles still happen. We are so grateful for everyone. Hope your weekend is great! terri :)
3 comments:
We still remember Kenzie and your family in our prayers. We love you guys and miss you a ton! Give her a big squeeze from Dixon. Well, from all of us, but especially from him!
We too will pray for Kenzie! Don't hesitate to demand the medical care you feel she needs. Trust your instincts as her mama.
hi Makenzie it is yosi i'm so glad you feel a little bit better!
Post a Comment