Monday, April 27, 2009
Today was a good day. We are keeping busy having fun to pass the time. There is so much to be done to prepare for being gone from home for 10 days. I wish it was because we were going on a fabulous vacation. We found out today that Makenzie has to be at the hospital early in the morning for an MRI. They will take it of her brain and spine. They need to make sure that nothing has trickled down her spine. After the MRI we will have to wait until noon for the actual surgery. We will have like 3 hours to wait in between. Then they are saying 5-6 hours of surgery and it is a rough estimate. I think it all depends on what he finds when he goes in. We are so thankful to be blessed to have so many wonderful family and friends surrounding us. We feel your prayers. Thanks to all who fasted on Sunday and to those who are going to fast with us Wednesday. There is still a chance that this could be a cyst. We are asking for the best possible results. That it is a cyst and not a new malignancy. terri :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Makenzie and family
Our love and prayers are with you.
God bless
Jack and Theresa Ditton
Makenzie,
Madison is always thinking positive thoughts about you & can't stop talking about how brave you are! You are in our thoughts and prayers! You're an angel!
Mrs. Czosnyka @ Zuni
I just know all will go well for you. We have so much faith that everything will work out OK for Kenzie. You are in our prayers. Love you guys!!
I am praying for you and your family Makenzie. I will be there at the hospital as soon as I can come see you! I am thinking good thoughts. I know that God will take care of you during your surgery and recovery. You are very BRAVE!
Love ~ Kelli Barkley
Hi Makenzie!
Your class is thinking of you and we wish you a speedy recovery. You are so brave! We will miss you and can't wait to have you back in class!
Love,
Your 4th Grade Class
Makenzie,
You are such a brave little one!!! It was so good to see you yesterday, you are just full of sunshine sweetheart!! Our prayers are with you, we hope you have a quick recovery :)
Lots Of Love,
Uncle Steve, Aunt Ginger, Tiffany, Allison, Kalie and Douglas
Makenzie,
Can't wait until you're up and on your feet again! Been thinking about you all week! Good luck brave girl - you have lots and love and prayers coming your way!
hi Makenzie our class is nonstop thinking of you, you are sooooo brave i could never do that! i wish you soooo much luck hope you get better soon.
xoxoxo,
Yosi
We cant get you off our minds because you are it the hospital,and I wish ir didnt happen to you
love,Jay,Lisa,Cody,Seth,and Cheyenne Kobli.
hey makenzie this is courtney i miss you lots and hope to see you soon
love you like a sister,
courtney
We cant get you off our minds because you are it the hospital,and I wish it didnt happen to you
love,Jay,Lisa,Cody,Seth,and Cheyenne Kobli.
Hi Makenzie I miss You so much that this didnt happen.I miss Your smiley face and yoursweet talk ,hope we see you soon
Your Friend,
Cheyenne,Cody,seth my brthers,and my parents.
Hello Makenzie I wanted to check up on you to see how you feeling.Are class has a surprise waiting for you.I wanted for you to know how much every one is thinking about you and how much care for you.
love,
Bailee
Post a Comment