Monday, May 04, 2009
Good Morning, Rough Afternoon/Evening
Kenzie had a good morning. She ate a good breakfast, did her physical therapy, and was her talkative self. This afternoon and evening she has not felt well and has been vomiting. She got a quick MRI late this afternoon just to check. Everything looked OK on the MRI. So we are not 100% sure why she is feeling so yucky. It could be all the antibiotics they have her on, or she could have worked to hard this morning, or some combination of the two... who knows. Hopefully, she feels better tomorrow. Her doctor did say that her shunt appears to be working fine and the only reason she is remaining in the hospital is physical therapy. So, pray she feels better so she can continue therapy, get strong, and come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Makenzie,
We just wanted to let you know that the Cavender Family is thinking of you. We wish you a healthy and speedy recovery. Braden and Bailey say hi.
:) The Cavender Family
Hi Makenzie~
We are checking on you everyday and reading about how you are doing. We miss you~ keep up the good work!
Love,
Your 4th grade class!
Hi To the Moore Family!
Just wanted to send my love and prayers :) I know you are a tough girl Makenzie! Hope to see you guys soon...
Love,
Maria
(from W.W.W.)
Hi Makenzie: I hope you are feeling better. We love you and pray you will get better so you can get home and play with your brothers. I am helping Matt get ready to leave on his mission tomorrow. He is going to Washington DC. I will miss him but I know he is doing the Lords work. It is very cool seeing your fourth grade class. We love you and pray for your family. Hello to Chris, Terri and boys.
Love, Aunt Irene
Hi Kenzie,
Glad to see that you are your talkative self again. I hope you have a speedy recovery and go home real soon. Just remember I am always thinking of you! Take care sweetheart!
Love,
Angel Donna
hi makenzie
im in mr.carrolls class i just wanted to know your in my prayers
Hey Makenzie-
Samantha has sped through a great series of books that she got for Christmas so that she could let you read them...I don't know if you're up for that yet??? Maybe someone could read them to you? Anyways, we will drop them by the house and then hopefully they will find their way to you. We are still praying!!! Heavenly Father has heard those prayers and we are so grateful that you are doing so well! Samantha can't wait to set up a playdate with you get out.
We love you sweetheart!!! Love-
The Benefield's
Post a Comment