Thursday, May 21, 2009
School's Out
Kenzie is doing well right now. She seems to get a little better each day. We will see the neurosurgeon next week for a follow up/check up and the neurooncologist to find out what the treatment plan will be. Kenzie did go to school for a couple hours on Tuesday to work on her autograph book and Thursday morning for the end-of-year class ice cream party. She wanted to see her class again and tell everyone bye for the summer. Carson also graduated from Kindergarten today and lost his first tooth yesterday. He's got a little lisp going on right now. He is getting to be a big boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I still think of Carson as a little wiggly Sunbeam! I can't believe he's losing teeth and moving up to first grade. I'm glad to hear Makenzie's getting to finish her school year out right. Sounds fun!
How is Makenzie feeling. Our prayers are with her and your family.
Post a Comment