Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Home?
Beginning to wonder if we will ever be able to come home. :) Our new roommate is nice but still not the same as having our own room. Kenzie is a trooper. I just had a meeting with a bunch of people from the hospital. They are wanting her to have more tests. They are tests to check memory and things that she might need some help with as part of the recovery process. They are saying we can go home Saturday. I asked them to PLEASE be done in the morning because she has two birthday parties to go to. At least that is this week. They tried to say they wanted us to stay the whole weekend but I was going to say no way. They don't even get twice-a-day therapy during the weekend. She is making great progress everyday. I think that is why they want her here longer. As long as she is making huge improvements it is beneficial to have her stay here. I just wanted her home for Sunday so we can celebrate Brayden's birthday. His Birthday is today. He is 4. Carson was so funny this morning. He said "Happy Birthday Brayden. Boy mom, I think he grew over night. His arms look bigger." I thought maybe he would wake up this morning and decide he was not going to be mischievious...no such luck. We are at the hospital and he won't leave anything alone. He is so Dennis the Menace. :) I LOVE him. :) I will post some pictures of him later. Thanks for all the help we have received. We really appreciate it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We hope you can come home soon!!
Still praying!!! Love you all!
The Benefield's
Post a Comment