Sunday, September 27, 2009

Review












Well...We had our fabulous weekend. We had a fun time getting to go to the Miley Cyrus concert. If you haven't read previous posts...Makenzie was given 4 tickets thru PCH (THANK YOU!!!). We had a great time. Kenzie just had a blast. The concert was good. Our seats were in a suite. Miley was a little more, let's be nice, and say grown up...I am going to leave it at that. What is important is the girls had a FANTASTIC time. We also get to have a teaching moment about modesty. :) The pictures are of Miley, Makenzie, Megan Hancock and a friend from camp rainbow Makayla. Both girls were just so sweet. They really had a great time. :) The rest of the weekend has been nice. Pretty laid back. We went riding quads with Chris's parents. We had a fun time. The boys just LOVE to ride. Chris's parents just bought them and we were giving them a test run. I went to the Womens broadcast at the church. It was nice. I am a little over emotional lately so it took a little work keeping it together. Now we are ready to start another week. It should be a good one. Carson's birthday is on the 10th so we are super excited for that. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls look like you had a lot of fun!!! Love you lots
Amber

Melissa said...

I am so happy to hear what a fun concert you went to! You deserve it! We think of you often, Makenzie. I believe in miracles too! One of my dearest friends is going through chemo for breast cancer and another little girl in our town has been diagnosed with in inoperable brain tumor. I have seen beautiful moments though as these 2 fight for life and in return, LIKE YOU, they are touching so many lives! You inspire me and I hope you know that you are thought of, prayed for, & loved by SO many...even those you have never met!
Love,
Melissa Holland & Family
An "old" friend of your mothers :)