Sunday, April 19, 2009

Random thoughts



I had every intention of mailing out Christmas cards this year. I printed my pictures. I decided what I was going to do and had all the stuff. I was doing a top ten for the year. Family being number one and a few other highlights. Life got away from me and they turned into Valentines cards. Valentines Day snuck up on me and here it is APRIL and still no cards. So this is a Merry Christmas, Happy Valentines Day, Happy Easter and anything else you can think of. All online so everyone knows they were thought of. :) Here are the Pictures I had printed. They were taken by my super cute friend Erin (THANKS!). Maybe I will have better luck this year.
I can't believe school is almost out. Chris will be home for the summer. I can not wait. Since Kenzie will HOPEFULLY not be on Chemo we are going to have a FABULOUS summer. We are going to have fun here for the first part and the middle of summer we are going to the Orgeon coast with Chris's family. We are just happy to not have to worry about dr's and such.
Today was nice. Went to church and came home a little early with Kenzie. She had another bad headache. As long as she has Tylenol the headaches aren't too bad. We forgot to give her some before church and I think that is why it got so bad. I wish I was a little more upbeat in my last post but I just had to vent a little. We are going to insist on an MRI in the next couple of days. We need to know what is goint on. terri :

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terri ~ Keep your faith. I know that all things are possible through HIM. I will keep praying and do insist on an MRI to ease your mind. Everything will be fine. Praying for peaceful thoughts and good health.
Love, Kelli

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures! You guys look so great. Erin did a fabulous job, as always.