Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update

I got a call this morning from the hospital. Her Nero Surgeon Dr. Moss wants to see us in the morning to go over her scans. I am a little freaked out because he never goes over her scans with us. It is usually her oncologist. We know that it has to be something to do with her shunt or the cyst. It makes for such a long day today. Just waiting to hear the results. Chris brought Kenzie home from school again today with a bad headache. Her eyes were doing some funny things. Chris called the surgeons office and talked to his nurse. He tried to get some info from her but she wasn't going to say. She did tell him that if she becomes unresponsive to bring her in. She said Makenzie should be fine until tomorrow and that they will be able to fix what is going on. That makes me feel a little better but still. I am impatient and I want to know NOW! Carson has soccer practice tonight, then American Idol Result show and I have volleyball. Hopefully that will make the night go fast. Thanks for listening to me. :) t

3 comments:

Ricky and Kristi Rogers said...

our prayers are with you.
kristi rogers

Ann said...

Hang in there, Terri. We're all behind you with our total support and love. We'll be praying for all of you and a great outcome.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are always with you. Trust Heavenly Father - he knows what he's doing and loves your family more than can ever be imagined.