Wednesday, May 06, 2009
High as a Kite
This afternoon/evening have been pretty good. Kenzie slept almost the whole day. She woke up around dinner time and was pretty chatty. The medicine they have her on is pretty heavy duty. She kept telling us random things. Who is behind you, what's his last name, they moved awhile ago, pigs rolling around in mud. We were laughing and Dr. Moss (neurosurgeon) said oh she is "high". She is getting ready for bed. She is still with it enough to fight me brushing her teeth. We are grateful for all of the extra prayers today. They were felt. We feel so blessed that nothing was wrong in the MRI. It is nice to have our own room again. The room my mom and her were in last night was noisy. I don't think her or my mom slept very well. The other little girl kept crying thru the night and the mom had the tv on all night. Sorry mom, thanks for staying with her. :) Kenzie wanted me to put one of her favorite scriptures on here tonight: 1 Nephi 3:7 : And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them. Kenzie is such a good example of obedience. She is so wise beyond her years. She is always trying to choose the right. What a good example she is to others...especially me. :) Thanks for being so GREAT Makenzie...I LOVE YOU!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just wanted to let you know that we're still checking for updates and you're still in our thoughts and prayers, Makenzie. Love yesterdays socks and your hair looks fine! : ) Get plenty of rest and keep getting better and better - you'll have plenty to do when you get home. Thank you for your bravery and your wonderful example! You're a very loved young lady!
Makenzie,
Have a happy day little sunshine!! We are glad that you got to have your own room again!! Tell the hospital that a princess should never share a room!! ;) Keep smiling sweetheart, we are all cheering for you to come home soon!!
Love,
Aunt Ginger Uncle Steve, Tiffany, Allison, Kalie and Douglas
Makenzie you are such a doll, you always have the sweetest spirit. We will come see you soon, Love the auayfuays.
Hi Makenzie
I am so glad you got to spend the
day with your brother Carson and
were able to see Brayden yesterday.
I loved spending the night with you.
You are such a sweet and strong
young lady and always teach me
so much. I know Heavenly Father is
very close and knows all you are
going through. Continue smiling and
lighting so manay lives with your
love and sweetness. You are such
an awsome little girl.
Love ya, Grandma Betty
Post a Comment