Friday, May 01, 2009
Little Improvements
Makenzie had a better today. She was awake for most of the day, alert, talking more, visiting with grandparents for a bit, watching movies, and getting her appetite back a little. She polished off a few bites of scrambled eggs, 1/2 a grilled cheese, a handful of fries, and a Krispy Kreme donut. And, it's not quite dinner time yet. She definitely misses home and her brothers. She is already asking about going home. But it will be a little while still. She is quite weak from surgery, especially on the left side, she can't really move her fingers on that hand. She also can't stand unassisted. She did about 25 minutes of physical therapy and did great. The surgeon doesn't seem overly concerned. He said it's not uncommon after brain surgery and he expects her to regain her strength as she recovers. Keep her in your prayers... she is a trooper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!
I'm so proud of you!
I hope you can get your strength back super fast!!! :D
I love you, hun!!!
love Tiffany
Hey Makenzie, you should check out my Twilight drawing!! I would like to know your opinion. go to www.tiffanykayditton15.blogspot.com
Hey mekenzie!Glad to hear your feeling better!Its rheannan from shcool!Its been hard for me to, i may have swin flu.but i wont be at shcool for a while.Thanks for reading
-Rheannan clark
Post a Comment